WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace and on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you too.
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
The Brand Operations team manages the end-to-end growth of our clients' brands, builds ambitious & strategic business growth plans, and partners with other teams to accelerate & amplify the current success of these brands to reach the next level.
The Brand Manager (Amazon) is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of a portfolio of products, ensuring their success day-to-day including content and creative on the listing, marketing tactics, financial health of the business, customer service, risk mitigation and compliance, inventory and developing strategies for growth. Your success will be based on your intimate knowledge of the products you manage, ability to diagnose issues and develop and implement action plans.
- Lead one of our clients' brands and have full P&L responsibility for your entity
- Identify, evaluate and execute growth actions on and beyond Amazon to increase your brand’s profits
- Own all brand-related projects and collaborate with our internal functional teams (e.g. Amazon creatives, advertising, social media... etc)
- Regularly analyze your brand’s performance and take the right decisions by using our internal reporting tools
- Manage client expectations and own day-to-day communication
The team of 67 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. They know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Brand Manager to a Senior Brand Manager, with a small team of your own, and in the long term an Associate Director of Brand Operations! A career path will be built with you to create KPIs so you can measure your own growth and success to the next step.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive sales & marketing strategy by brand, focused around pricing, promotions, pay-per-click advertising, and listing optimization
- P&L Ownership: Set and measure yourself against brand-level sales and contribution margin goals and provide regular monitoring of brand performance
- Market Knowledge: Proactively catch issues before they become problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Data-Driven Actions: Analyze your product level data (sales, margin conversion rate, sessions, costs, keyword rank, TACoS, ACoS etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down. Clearly articulate data-driven action plans + implement them to improve product performance
- Project Coordination: Produce deeper brand-level and product-level strategies that require cross-functional support from internal teams - Coordinate projects with several teams in order to develop & execute go-to-market strategy, new product launches, creative revamps, SEO revamps, change PPC strategies, pricing strategies... etc
- Playbook Development: Plan, execute, and assess speculative growth opportunities, helping the team add growth levers to the TransBiz Playbook
- Client Management: Manage expectations, align growth plans and own day-to-day communications with the brands' owners (our clients).
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- 5+ years of eCommerce experience, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience with the Amazon marketplace platform (Seller Central)
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and good business sense
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box
- Experience in managing PPC is a plus.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, brand direction, and best practices cross-functionally to other departments (marketing, SEO, creative).
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions without a lot of oversight.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Simplification and automation mindset, when a task is too repetitive you think twice on how to automate it.
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.
WE ARE SEEKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Are continually raising the bar.
- Are sincerely open-minded, and are willing to examine their strongest convictions with humility.
- Nurture and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
- Owner of a brand, mastering the brand end-to-end and attaching its success to your own.
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with people from different cultural backgrounds and across different time zones.